The Barron Arts Center

The Barron Arts Center

The Barron Arts Center has been housed in the former Barron Library since 1977, when the library operation moved to a new building. The handsome brownstone was constructed in 1877 in the Richardsonian Romanesque style and its construction was funded by a bequest from township native Thomas Barron. In addition to its decorative exterior, the interior exhibits decorative tiles, and exposed vaulted ceilings and ornamental stained glass windows. The center hosts exhibits, concerts, and classes for 3,000 participants annually.

Contact information

    Email
/
    Website
/
    Facebook
/
    Twitter
/